Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Car boot puzzle

Another car boot sale another box of junk! Quite literally this time...

I was lured to a cardboard box of wooden puzzle bits on Sunday that looked rather interesting for £2. There was a broken old wooden puzzle box inside and lots of pieces that looked like they matched the picture. It's not a standard puzzle however, it's an architectural model of some kind of ancient Roman temple. Once home I discovered I had wooden boxes for 2 puzzles and none of the right pieces for either! I still think it's really interesting, although I'm not sure that my husband agrees...

I was playing around with it on Sunday and thought that the pieces made some rather good faces.

I could always hang the boxes on the wall as decoration (husband also not sure about this!)



 





No comments: