|Original from book|
I was a bit stingy when buying my fabric and only bought 2 metres, which meant that I did not have quite enough to cut the collar on the true bias or the sleeves in the correct direction of the print. I ended up cutting the sleeves with the width ways pattern running down the sleeve instead of lengthways and the collar I just cut on as much of a diagonal as possible. I think it's worked out fine considering. The pattern is so big and busy that you can't notice the direction of the cut so much and the drape of the collar is still there, which is better than trying to cut with the grain.