This week to avoid too much repetition I have been dredging the back of my wardrobe a bit. I like what I have been wearing and seem to have alot more hand made clothes than I first imagined.
- Me-made Jersey stripey dress
- Clogs from Lotta from Stockholm
- Me made dress
- Necklace from Tatty Devine
- Me-made skirt made from By Hand London 'Eloise' print fabric
- Cos jumper
- H&M safety pin print top underneath
- Me-made skirt from a vintage 50's pattern - unblogged, this was a UFO for about 3 years until I finally put a zip in about 2 years ago!
- Blouse - production sample from the buying office I used to work in
- Me-made dress blogged about here. The buttons were just decoration, but since having baby girl I have changed this and added a functioning button placket
- Necklaces from Tatty Devine and Alex Monroe
- Shoes from Esprit
- Baby girl wears mummy made cardi, hand me down vest from baby boy and production sample chuck out leggings from work.
Day 15 - sun's out! Had to remove shirt part way through the day as it was tooooo hot!
Day 16 - sun's out again!
- Pre-blog self-drafted shirt dress
- Hobbs NW3 belt
- Old Office sandals