Friday, 26 September 2014

Print swap round-up

It's been a while since the print swap ended, but I've finally gotten around to collecting everyones images together.

It was such good fun and I really enjoyed chatting with everyone along the way to find out what they were up to! I really hope that my fellow swappees will take something away from this and maybe print/dye fabric for future projects, as there are some brilliant results and it really enriches the making process (in my humble opinion)

Below is a round up of what got swapped and with who (partners are pictured in pairs). If you want to visit the respective blogs then the links are at the bottom of the page. I'm sure you'll spot in the top row that there is dress made up already. Nice one Charlotte and may I say a splendid print too Claire! Although, they are all splendid prints, so not meaning to single anyone out. I'm not sure if this is going to be a regular annual thing or not, but it was really good. I'll put the call out next year some time, so if you're interested then watch out!!!

A big thank you again to everyone who swapped. So nice to meet new sewing peeps!

Christmas decoration swap anyone? Writing a post about that soon!


Charlotte (english girl at home)  -  Claire (hoopes park studios)

Katie (what katie sews/what katie does)  -  Lucy (reniqlo)

Louise (elsiemay and bertha)  -  Béa (beas sewing adventure)

Amandine (fleur de carotte)  -  Kate (fit and flare)

Jen (tea for two diary)  -  Ingrid (we the sewing)

Amanda Stinton (instagram)  -  Jenna (just sew jenna)

Carrie (oh she dabbles)  -  Me (Here!)

6 comments:

Claire said...

What a gorgeous collection! It's so cool to see the whole round-up together. Everyone came up with something totally unique and lovely.

Marilla Walker said...

I know, it's great to see how everyone explored different ideas. X

beassewingadventures said...

What Claire said!

amanda stinton said...

Yes, lovely to see how varied everyone's ideas were! would definitely take part again if you decide to do it again x

JustSew Jenna said...

I am definitely making my fabric up soon - one project to do first and then that, hopefully I will get something done this weekend!

fabrickated.com said...

Yes the variety is what is amazing. I hope you do this again - it was really motivating to feel we were working as a team, and nice to do it for each other. Well done Marilla!